Pastor Mark Robinette was recently a guest on Kevin Swanson Live, where they discussed issues relating to the church and the family.
Have you ever found yourself asking any of these questions:
- Is it okay to “home church”? Do we really need to GO to church?
- What should we look for in a church?
- Do we need to be “members” of a church?
- How can we serve and be a blessing in our local church?
- Should we send our kids to Sunday school and youth group?
- What if our church isn’t friendly toward us worshiping as a family?
- How important are issues like music, women in leadership, and baptism?
- When and how should I leave a church?
On this month’s Live with Kevin Swanson webcast “Is It Okay to Home Church?”,Thursday, October 20th, at 8:00 PM EST, my friend, Mark Robinette, pastor of Foundation Church in Ohio, and I will seek to answer your burning questions about your family and the local church in light of God’s priorities for the Body of Christ:
“And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ…from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love.” (Ephesians 4:11-13,16 NKJV)